The StormCenter LIVE annual conference is designed by "Broadcast Meteorologists" for BROADCAST METEOROLOGISTS. The conference will give you first-hand access to the latest developments in forecasting, safety, preparedness, extreme weather science and best practices in broadcast meteorology that will enhance the way you deal with extreme weather. It will also open the door for numerous opportunities to network with the nation’s top extreme weather specialists and scientists.
StormCenter LIVE provides the latest innovations, improvements in extreme weather forecasting and preparedness that will allow you to overcome any challenges and identify the elements you will face in communication, analysis, forecasting, graphics development and response to extreme weather events.
EARLY REGISTRATION IS OPEN
CLICK COUPON NOW FOR DISCOUNT
• StormCenter LIVE brings together the nation’s top extreme weather scientists, broadcast meteorologists and disaster response specialists. You would not want to miss this gathering of professionals, the opportunity to learn best practices and ability to increase your network contacts.
• StormCenter LIVE has something for everyone and offers an excellent line up of experts who will share their knowledge with broadcast meteorologists, emergency managers, first responders and others who deal with extreme weather.
• StormCenter LIVE provides excellent learning opportunities showcasing cutting edge and timely topics in extreme weather analysis, forecasting, preparedness and social communication.
• StormCenter LIVE offers incredible Fact-to-Face networking opportunities. Extreme weather experts and specialists gather to share their knowledge and experience, allowing you to meet people that you rely on for information during times of extreme weather. These professional relationships will enhance your impact within your own organization
• StormCenter LIVE will provide you with invaluable opportunities to make connections.
• StormCenter LIVE offers the amazing opportunity to interview a number of extreme weather experts in one location.
• StormCenter LIVE provides a TV production crew to shoot and upload interview footage in the cloud for download after the conference.